I spend a lot of time at the beach and pool over the summer, and I spend it indulging in my favorite past time: reading. The titles on my list encompass one young adult, a fantasy romance, one science fiction, a romantic suspense and a historical romance.
- I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
- Corpse Whisperer by Chris Redding
- Captured by a Rogue Lord by Katharine Ashe
What’s on your list? I’m particularly looking for good romantic suspense but I like to read outside that genre as well.